"Orange Grove" Beard Oil
Orange Grove Beard Oil has a fresh, citrus smell with tones of forest. This is a nice blend of both that leaves you smelling clean.
Fragrance Strength :
7.0 out of 10
- The essential oils in this beard oil used as a relaxer, pain reliever, and treatment for all kinds of respiratory conditions. Lemon is known for its ability to remove toxins from any part of the body, including the skin and hair. Lavender has no shortage of useful application. This is no different when it comes to beard oil. Lavender has a very pleasant, and is used as a treatment for both acne and hair loss, which makes it a prime candidate for a beard oil ingredient. Lavender is also quite mild, and is one of the easiest oils to use because it is usually very gentle on skin. Rosemary is said to boost mental activity, and is used as a brain and nerve tonic and has actually produced higher cognitive function in students that inhaled it just prior to taking exams. Ylang Ylang balances oil production in all skin types and can help it stimulates hair growth. Ylang-Ylang essential oils can drastically improve the condition of your hair, particularly in the areas of hair and skin that have dryness, this fragrant oil has a scent that is quite pleasing and easily absorbed in to the beard hair and skin.
- Jojoba oil comes from smashing the seed of the Jojoba shrub. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax, and is the carrier oil closest to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. Jojoba is not only great for your skin; it is awesome for your beard too. Jojoba has vitamins A, D, and E, and because it so closely matches your own natural oils, it is absorbed by your face and beard.
- Grapeseed oil has characteristics for your beard. Grapeseed has been found to have a higher concentration of Linoleic acid than many other carrier oils - which research has found to have anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties on skin. Grapeseed oil is very mellow for your skin, and won’t clog pores or lead to breakouts. It is also great for the hair of the beard, and is noted for having healing effects for dry, damaged hair.
- Castor oil is an oil used since ancient times for beard oils. In fact, the Greeks actually favored Castor oil on their beards even though Olive oil was one of the primary products of ancient Greece. The oil is pressed from the castor seed. Castor Oil does have proven benefits for hair health and growth, as well as antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Ingredients Used :
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E
- All Natural and Organic Essential Oils
Outlaw Beard Oils are all made with quality all natural and organic ingredients. Product comes in 1oz. UV protectant bottles with droppers for ease of application. One 1oz. bottle should last between 4-6 weeks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.