"Outdoor Outlaw" Beard Wash (insect Repellent)
Our Outdoor Outlaw line has our blend of essential oils for you guys that work outdoors.
It has am insect repellent formula to it that you guys will love. Any guy that works or plays outside will be glad to use this during the day and night.
Fragrance Strength :
7.0 out of 10
- The essential oils in this beard oil
- Insect Repellent
- Pain reliever
- Treatment for all kinds of respiratory conditions
- Lemon is known for its ability to remove toxins from any part of the body, including the skin and hair
- Eucalyptus is very effervescent, and has a great scent. The scent also plays into the expectorant and respiratory benefits of eucalyptus
- Another “wonder oil”, eucalyptus is used as an antibacterial, deodorant, anti-aging, anti inflammatory treatment.
- Jojoba oil comes from smashing the seed of the Jojoba shrub. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax, and is the carrier oil closest to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. Jojoba is not only great for your skin; it is awesome for your beard too. Jojoba has vitamins A, D, and E, and because it so closely matches your own natural oils, it is absorbed by your face and beard.
- Grapeseed oil has characteristics for your beard. Grapeseed has been found to have a higher concentration of Linoleic acid than many other carrier oils - which research has found to have anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties on skin. Grapeseed oil is very mellow for your skin, and won’t clog pores or lead to breakouts. It is also great for the hair of the beard, and is noted for having healing effects for dry, damaged hair.
- Coconut Oil has also been found to reduce protein loss in hair, which means it will maintain hair health and protect from damage.
Ingredients Used :
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Olive Oil
- Hemp Oil
- Tea Tree Extract
- Vitamin E
- All Natural and Organic Essential Oils
- Wet Beard Hair
- Pour out a small amount of Outlaw Beard Wash. (approx. a dime sized to a nickle sized amount, depending on beard length and thickness.
- Lather beard wash in to beard
You should only wash your beard 2-3 times a week depending on your situation. i.e. type of work or job, activities, other activities etc
We recommend "co-washing" in between. To co-wash your beard, simply wet thoroughly and wash with a good hair conditioner.
(There is no need for more than a single washing)
Outlaw Beard Oils are all made with quality all natural and organic ingredients. Product comes in 4oz. UV protectant bottle with flip top lid. One 4oz. bottle should last between 4-6 weeks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.