"Peppermint and Coconut" Beard Oil
Peppermint and Coconut Beard oil is a great, fresh fragrance. A summertime favorite and also a bedtime hit. Clean smelling and relaxing.
Fragrance Strength :
7.0 out of 10
- The essential oils in this beard oil has a cooling feeling on the skin that can’t be beat, and the effects of the oil are great. Mint oil is very beneficial to both hair and skin and has stimulating effects on both, as well as antiseptic and regenerative qualities.
- Jojoba oil comes from smashing the seed of the Jojoba shrub. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax, and is the carrier oil closest to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. Jojoba is not only great for your skin; it is awesome for your beard too. Jojoba has vitamins A, D, and E, and because it so closely matches your own natural oils, it is absorbed by your face and beard.
- Grapeseed oil has characteristics for your beard. Grapeseed has been found to have a higher concentration of Linoleic acid than many other carrier oils - which research has found to have anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties on skin. Grapeseed oil is very mellow for your skin, and won’t clog pores or lead to breakouts. It is also great for the hair of the beard, and is noted for having healing effects for dry, damaged hair.
- Castor oil is an oil used since ancient times for beard oils. In fact, the Greeks actually favored Castor oil on their beards even though Olive oil was one of the primary products of ancient Greece. The oil is pressed from the castor seed. Castor Oil does have proven benefits for hair health and growth, as well as antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Ingredients Used :
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E
- All Natural and Organic Essential Oils
Outlaw Beard Oils are all made with quality all natural and organic ingredients. Product comes in 1oz. UV protectant bottles with droppers for ease of application. One 1oz. bottle should last between 4-6 weeks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.