"Sweet Citrus" Beard Wash (Lemongrass & Ylang Ylang)
Sweet Citrus Beard Oil (Lemongrass & Ylang Ylang) is a sweet citrus and floral fragrance. A delicate blend of floral oils with a hint of citrus notes.
Fragrance Strength :
7.0 out of 10
- The essential oils in this beard oil
- Remove toxins from any part of the body, including the skin and hair.
- Lemon is beneficial to hair, and is a known treatment for acne and seborrhea.
- Ylang Ylang balances oil production in all skin types and can help it stimulates hair growth.
- stimulate the skin that controls sebum secretion for a healthier skin and better hair health.
- Jojoba oil comes from smashing the seed of the Jojoba shrub. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax, and is the carrier oil closest to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. Jojoba is not only great for your skin; it is awesome for your beard too. Jojoba has vitamins A, D, and E, and because it so closely matches your own natural oils, it is absorbed by your face and beard.
- Grapeseed oil has characteristics for your beard. Grapeseed has been found to have a higher concentration of Linoleic acid than many other carrier oils - which research has found to have anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties on skin. Grapeseed oil is very mellow for your skin, and won’t clog pores or lead to breakouts. It is also great for the hair of the beard, and is noted for having healing effects for dry, damaged hair.
- Coconut Oil has also been found to reduce protein loss in hair, which means it will maintain hair health and protect from damage.
Ingredients Used :
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Olive Oil
- Hemp Oil
- Tea Tree Extract
- Vitamin E
- All Natural and Organic Essential Oils
- Wet Beard Hair
- Pour out a small amount of Outlaw Beard Wash. (approx. a dime sized to a nickle sized amount, depending on beard length and thickness.
- Lather beard wash in to beard
You should only wash your beard 2-3 times a week depending on your situation. i.e. type of work or job, activities, other activities etc
We recommend "co-washing" in between. To co-wash your beard, simply wet thoroughly and wash with a good hair conditioner.
Outlaw Beard Oils are all made with quality all natural and organic ingredients. Product comes in 4oz. UV protectant bottle with flip top lid. One 4oz. bottle should last between 4-6 weeks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.